Wednesday 18 May 2016

Daisy Birthday Card

Today, I would like to share my latest design team card I made
for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
I had a crafter's 'happy accident' with this one! 
I planned to have the white label card embossed, so I kept the white card inside 
the label die and ran it through my Swiss Dots embossing folder. 
Unfortunately, I placed it the wrong way round, so it was de-bossed instead, 
but I liked that too, so kept it that way!

The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders dies - Labels Ten
Crafts-Too die - Daisy CTD 17073
Memory Box die - Truly Gifted
Docrafts X-Cut - Tags and Bookplates

Thanks for looking in.
Janice X





5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Janice, love your die cut flower and beautiful embossed background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Janice and the de-bossing gives you another option now you know how pretty it looks. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Janice, such a lovely delicate design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x