Wednesday 13 April 2016

Chocolate Bar Wrapper

Firstly, I would like to welcome the six new followers to my blog.
They are DonnaDiBirgitDonnaMarianne, and Barb.
I am sure they would be pleased if you could pop over to their blogs and take a look
at all their fabulous makes.

Today I would like to show you my latest project for the Fiskarettes Design Team 
which can be found here on their Facebook page.
My friend Christine from Creativity Continues got me into making wrappers for
chocolate bars, after I saw quite a few different ones she had made, which she posted on
her blog and also earlier on Hope and Chances.

Last year I was lucky enough to be one of Christine's six winners in a competition she ran
to make a chocolate bar wrapper. If you would like a peek, details can be found here.
They make an ordinary bar of chocolate look something special and can be given for all occasions.
The items I have used are:-
Fiskars
Interchangeable Border Punch - Ivy Cassette
Lever Punch Medium - Butterfly
Tag Maker - Standard and Scallop
Sentiment - free gift with a magazine

I would like to enter this wrapper into the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Use patterned paper
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x



4 comments:

  1. Not sure any choklit bars would be around long enough to be covered in our house! Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a get well project and so pretty too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x