Monday 7 March 2016

Female Birthday Card

Today is my sister's birthday and this is the card I have made for her. 
She is also a card maker, and we always try to make each other's cards using 
something the other one hasn't already got! 
I have used Promarkers to colour the ribbon and card to co-ordinate with the paper.
The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders Pop-Ups - Happy Days 
Spellbinders Tags - Charmed I'm Sure
Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Sprigs
Docrafts Xcut flower die - Glorious
Numbers - QuicKutz mini alphabet dies
Impression Obsession sentiment stamps
Backing Paper is My Mind's Eye - Wild Asparagus
Promarkers

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Pixies's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes
Blessings Ink - Birthday Celebrations
Come and Get It - Favourite Technique (Die-Cutting)
Dragonfly Dreams - Use a Die Cut
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes with Fancy Borders
Challenge up your Life - Die Cutting
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

12 comments:

  1. Love this card Janice! It's a design I've been pondering about trying and seeing your wonderful result has given me a swift KITA - it's on my 'to-do' list now! :)

    Great to see you in the Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Janice! Who could top that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning… I love this:) Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the step design!! The papers are so pretty!! Your sister will love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your favourite technique, diecutting, sure does come out in this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Really great design!
    Thanks for sharing it at CAGIC! Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely terrific design - love it.

    Is it just me, or do you feel MORE pressure when you're making a card for a fellow card maker?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I definitely feel exactly the same way as you! I always have done and I always will I guess lol!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. now how brilliant is this!!!! omgosh it is so easy to feel pressed. breathe? easier said than done i guess. people tell me "just doodle away and something will move away and the mojo will come back" and it does and the pressure goes and tada...on my way again. nevertheless...your creativity is gorgeous. the card is sensational. we are our own worst critiques! be well, samara DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, your sister will love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Janice just spotted a link to your blog over at Liz' blog, and zipped over to check out this fab die. And became your newest follower too! Love this splendid stairstep and will have to hunt up this die. Love the design pattern paper with the festive red & green...so pretty. TFS & hope you'll find time to visit me if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x