Saturday 5 December 2015

Female Birthday Card

Hello, today I have a birthday card to show you, that I recently made for a friend.


The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder - Framed Canvas
Spellbinders D-Lites - Wonderful Locket
Memory Box Poppy Stamp die - Wild Rosebud
Woodware - Scalloped Oval Punch
Stampin' Up - Word Window Punch

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink and black silhouette here Janice - it's a gorgeous card. Been meaning to say, very clever how you pop your sentiment onto part of a scalloped oval, trimmed to fit the Word Window on. I have the Modern Label punch which I use but this works briliantly! Clever you.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments Di. I can't take credit for the scalloped oval punch idea, I saw it here a few years ago!
      http://stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/quick-frame-tutorial.html
      Finally I'm pleased to see that I managed to link my photo correctly to your blog!
      Janice xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the dies that you paired together to make this beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #31!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love your colours scheme.Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x