Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hobby House Topper


Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend, who loves beach huts! Making cards for men can often prove difficult, but with some embossed card, a topper, some matting and layering and some home made card candi, this one I found to be quite easy!


Items I used are:-
Hobby House Topper, Darice Embossing Folder and my Hougie Board

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Cardz 4 Guyz - Embossing Heat or Dry
Without Words - for the Boys


Thanks for looking in.
Janice x



6 comments:

  1. Our challenge blog sets out to help those who have problems making men's card, we hope to see you again. Your card is lovley, I do like the beach huts in their patritotic colours. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caz, I hope to be back again for sure! Looking forward to your Galz one too x

      Delete
  2. Hi Janice. Your masculine card is quite stunning. I really like your simple layout and the different elements you use. I agree with you. Making cards for boys/men can prove to be a challenge. But you pulled it off so brilliantly. Thank you for sharing with us over at Without Words. Have a lovely weekend.

    Christina Hor
    GDT - Without Words
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, the simple red, white and blue colour scheme makes it really stand out. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x