Saturday, 18 March 2017

A Male Birthday Card

Today, I am sharing a card I made this week for a friend.
I had almost run out of time to get one made and posted to him for his birthday,
so this is what I came up with -  very quick and CAS!


Products used:-
Memory Box - Grand Happy Birthday
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Balloons (for the straight lines)
Home made card candi
Hougie Board

Challenges entered:-
Crafting by Designs - For a Man
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Optional Twist - Blue
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cards in Envy - Keep it Simple
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Janice x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. I love the die you used.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card masculine card Janice love the die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Birthday card Janice, lovely bright blues - perfect for a man.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! I adore your colors and the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect card for a male Janice. Great work. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the CAS two color card! Perfect for our Keep It Simple challenge! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect masculine card Janice! I always struggle with masculine cards so this is great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea, I always love these creative quick ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. an beautiful CAS card. I love it very much

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Janice x