Monday 5 September 2016

A 'Clean and Simple' Birthday Card

Welcome to my new followers Rebecca and Robin.
 I hope you will visit my blog again soon.

Today, I have a CAS birthday card I made recently for my friend to give to her Mum.
I lightly chalked the embossed area and then added some clear Wink of Stella to add some
sparkle to the flowers, which unfortunately doesn't show very well in the photo.

The items I have used are:-
Embossing folder - Free gift with a craft magazine
Crafter's Companion Die'Sire - Scalloped Tags
Sentiment - Computer generated

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Come and Get It - Flowers
CAS on Sunday - Pastel
Crafting when we Can - Happy Birthday
Crazy 4 Challenges - Make an all White Card
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Embossing
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + Sentiment

THERE IS STILL TIME TO ENTER MY 'FIRST BLOG BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY'- HERE

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x


17 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and tender card.
    Have a lovely day.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wink of Stella but sadly it rarely shows up. Very pretty, lovely soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a lovely card and thanks for sharing at craft this week. Good luck.
    Aunty Sue dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janice, what a lovely card, So fresh and very pretty too - I love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you chalked the embossed areas of this beautiful card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Janice - love the chalk on the embossing. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design Janice, love the CAS and gorgeous embossing, with a touch of color.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Janice, a lovely delicate design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clean and simple AND so delicate and pretty! This is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card in my favorite style...CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so crisp and elegant looking. I'm sure your mom will cherish it! I love your tag shape. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome CAS card,love your soft colors and that tag is fab...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments...hugs Ċ½eljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Janice and you have coloured the embossed flowers beautifully and I love the double layered tag with a great with it and the computer generated sentiment on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty, just love the soft coloring added to the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really pretty tag card Janice. I love the embossing at the bottom. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x