Sunday 20 March 2016

Female Birthday Card

Here is my latest make for the Fiskarettes design team, which is a card
I made for 'Scraps Saturday'.
We all have so many pieces of scrap card and paper left over from other projects,
that it's always good to be able to use them up on something else!
Why not pop over to the Fiskarettes Facebook page here and take a look at
other projects made by the Design Team.


That items I have used are:-
Fiskars Power Punch - Small flower
Embossing Folders
Trimcraft/Santoro - Willow
Trimcraft/Santoro Mirabelle Collection - SNEF001
Lifestyle Crafts, Goose Bumpz - Whimsy
Sizzix - Lace Set 2
Sentiment stamp - Free with a craft magazine

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
As You Like it - Favourite type of embossing & why
 (Dry embossing is my favourite, as I love the textures the
embossing folders give to the card)
Crafting with an Attitude - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Flowers

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty..you have inspired me to use my precious scraps. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love all the different embossing folders you've used. Fab colours and design too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great idea to use all your scraps---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x