Saturday 28 November 2015

Male Birthday Card

Hello, today I would like to share with you a birthday card I made for one of my nephews.
 He is keen on DIY, so I thought this Just Inklined image was very appropriate and amusing!
After printing the image, I coloured it with Promarkers, and lastly
added some Glossy Accents to give the water spray a wet look. 
Using the labels die, I pencilled around the outside edge of the die onto 
brown card, carefully cut by hand to give a frame to the image.
I punched three word windows, cut them to different lengths, 
adding a brad to each one for decoration. 
I added a piece of twine, the sentiment is computer generated and cut by hand.


The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders - Labels 15
Darice Embossing folder - Basketweave
Image from - The Best of Just Inklined 2012 CD
Stampin' Up Word Window punch
Promarkers

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafty Catz - Masculine
4 Crafty Chicks - Masculine
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge- Anything Goes with a Twist/Use a Diecut

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a delightful design Janice, I am still laughing.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightful design Janice, I am still laughing.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! Fabulous card, love that image, great design too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love your layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 108 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super cute! Love that image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x