Tuesday 3 November 2015

Male Birthday Card

Hello, today I would like to show you the card I have made for 
my nephew, whose birthday is tomorrow.
 I found these Scrabble tiles in my local 'The Works' shop,
and thought I would make something a little different from the usual sport theme.


The items I have used are:-
Crafts-Too Lattice/Textures Embossing Folder (CTFD3090)
Memory Box - Grand Happy Birthday Die, 
Scor-Pal Scor Buddy Mini scoring board
Scrabble letter tiles which I edged with a brown Promarker

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x


5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the embossing and scrabble letters. I am sure he will love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly simple- adore the scrabble letters too. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice this is wonderful, love the embossing folder on the bottom you used, and great tiles for his name. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Hugs,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to use the craftpaper and the white.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x