Monday 19 October 2015

Male Birthday Card

Hello, here's a card I made for two of my nephews for their birthdays.
 A different type of card for me to make,
but one I enjoyed! I found the idea on Pinterest and adapted it slightly.


Items I have used are:-
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Ovals & Scalloped Circles
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Forest Branches

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Blessings Ink - Using Die cuts
Simply Papercraft - Always Anything Goes


Thanks for looking in.
Janice x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x