Saturday 10 October 2015

Centre Stepper cards

Hello, today I thought I would show you two cards I have made, both using the Presscut centre stepper die and lilac dotty card, but using different dies for the centre panel.


The items I used for the first one are:-
Memory Box Poppy Stamp die - Wild Rosebud, Memory Box - Corner Bow die
Woodware punches - small butterfly



And the items I have used for the second one are:-
Memory Box - Corner Bow die
Woodware punch - small Butterfly, X-Cut flower punch, 
Spellbinder Die D-Lites - Blooms Four and Sprigs & Window Four

Thank you for looking in.
Janice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x