Friday 30 October 2015

80th Male Birthday Card

Hello, it's another male birthday card from me today!
The request from my customer was for an 80th male card with
 'anything to do with gardening'.
An easy request this time, so I used this decoupage sheet which I
really like, as it can be adapted easily for both male and female cards.


The items I have used are:-
Decoupage image and backing paper from 'The Best of La Pashe 2012' CD-Rom
Martha Stewart Punch around the Page - Cherish
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles & Scalloped Circles
Numbers are from the Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Cardz 4 Guyz - Numbers
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Birthday
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge - Rocking the Stripes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Autumn Colour Pallette

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x



8 comments:

  1. What a amazing card. The image is fantastic and the coloration is very beautiful. FANTASTIC CARD!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge for this week and good luck!

    Doris *GDT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Male Card. Fabulous image choice. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy, have dropped you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect crd for an 80 yr old gardener, I do love these La Pashe images. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That image a great and your coloring is fantastic! I admire you - male cards are so hard for me! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jan. I'll have to print that off for my BIL next month

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image for a male who likes gardening. Great creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. Your card is great for a man, something I often struggle with so thank you for the inspiration. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x