Sunday 13 September 2015

85th Birthday Card

Hello and welcome to my crafty blog.
Here is a card I would like to share with you, made for my friend Heather's Mum Joan,
who was 85 last month.
I have been friends with Heather for 55 years. We lived two roads apart and started
school together at the age of 5.
The items I have used are:-
My Favourite Things - Pierced Rectangles
Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Blooms One
Spellbinders Shapeabilites - Sprigs
Memory Box - Banner
 The numbers are from the Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet 

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,

    that's a really perfect Card! Love the colours and all of the Card design! It's a grandios Job you've done.

    And for all the other Cards you' ve created: they are most simple and clean, but I love the backgrounds.They are very lovely, interessting and awesome.

    Welcome in our crafting world and I hope to see more of your fantastic creations.
    Greetings and hugs
    Doris
    https://kleidosbastelstueble.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Doris for your kind comments.
      Janice

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x