Sunday 20 September 2015

Gift Box

Hello, today I would like to share a small gift box I made recently, which I placed on my 
dining table by each place setting of my friends who came for dinner. 
I filled each one with a Ferrero Rocher chocolate!

I originally got the idea from Christine Emberson, who is one of the International Ambassadors for Spellbinders. Her blog, Creativity Continues you can find here. I have got to know Christine over the last few years, first meeting her at Alexandra Palace, craft show. I was lucky enough to attend a couple of her classes when she owned her shop and I read her blog regularly. She has some fantastic ideas and is full of inspiration. I have always loved Spellbinders dies, but since following Christine, I love them even more!


Items used are:-
Spellbinders....
Grand Shapeabilities - Square Bracket Edge Box, Shapeabilities - Charmed, I'm Sure Tags, Die D-Lites Blooms Four and Sprigs, Impressabilities - Butterfly

I would like to enter this box into the following challenges:-
Melonheadz Friends - Try Something New (used my new box die)
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything but a Card

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x


5 comments:

  1. Nice project! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week...Good luck!
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little box! I bet your friends were all impressed! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. Love the flower on top. Thanks for joining us this week at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x